Main Duties & Qualifications
- MUST!!! have reliable transportation every day.
- Willing to work OT with flexibility to work with various shift start and end times.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. frequently.
- Ability to consistently and accurately read a tape measure.
- Walk, stand, bend and twist constantly.
- Must have a high awareness of safety for self and others.
- Operate hand and power tools.
- Ability to safely operate a forklift.
- Hourly Pay Range is $20 to $25 per hour based on prior experience in precast concrete production or similar work.
- Night Shift work includes an additional $1 per hour Shift Differential
- OT Pay after 40 hours worked
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life, AD&D, and STD insurance
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid time off
- 7 Paid holidays per year
- Quarterly bonus program eligibility after 6 months of employment
- Opportunity for career advancement