Main Duties & Qualifications
- CDL A driver’s license is preferred.
- Experienced w/ driving, backing, and parking a semi-truck (manual transmission) with trailer in tight yard on uneven pavement, and have heavy forklift experience.
- Must be extremely safety oriented in all aspects of the work.
- Forklift Operator certification is preferred.
- MUST have reliable transportation to work every day.
- Working 7 hours per day up to 28 hours per week.
- Must be able to lift/move 100 lbs. on occasion, 50 lbs. frequently.
- Ability to walk, bend, crouch, crawl, and climb (including ladders) frequently.
- Ability to perform all job functions outdoors in all of the weather elements through all seasons.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be organized and take direction well.
- Hourly pay rate is $20 per hour
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing plan
- Opportunity for Career Advancement