Main Duties & Qualifications
- Willing to work OT with flexibility to work various shift start and end times.
- Ability to move/lift 50 lbs.
- Walk, stand, bend and twist constantly.
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure.
- MUST have a high awareness of safety for self and others.
- Absolutely MUST have reliable transportation to work on a daily basis.
- Prior experience in concrete and/or the construction industry is preferred, but not necessary.
- Previous history using hand and power tools and/or forklift operation is helpful.
- Pay starts at $18 per hour (All Night Shift Hours Worked include an additional $1.00 per hour)
- OT paid after 401 hours worked
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life, AD&D, and STD Insurance
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid time off
- 7 Paid holidays per year
- Quarterly bonus program eligibility after 6 months of employment
- Career advancement opportunities